Contact us  |  Updates  |  Sitemap  |  Home
 
Building Preservation Trust
» Welcome to the Building Preservation Trust
» Current & Recent Projects
» BPT News
» How you can help
» Links and Advice
   >   > 

Building Preservation Trust

Recent Projects
Helpringham Manor Farmhouse, Cottage and Farm BuildingsHelpringham Manor Farmhouse, Cottage and Farm Buildings
This late 17th century manor farmhouse is a Grade II* listed building and is located on the village green in the centre of Helpringham's Conservation Area. The rear wing of the building is the earliest part of the building and the stone built farmhouse was constructed in the early 18th century. The small cottage was added to the left gable of the farmhouse in the early 19th century.
Hussey Tower : A Masterclass in Traditional RepairHussey Tower : A Masterclass in Traditional Repair
This project carried out urgent repairs to this fascinating monument, in order to improve access to the building and to provide opportunities for local people and visitors to find out about the materials and skills involved in the work.
Lincolnshire Heritage at Risk ProjectLincolnshire Heritage at Risk Project
Heritage Lincolnshire launched an innovative project to involve local communities in safeguarding out heritage in 2010. To do this, we assessed the condition of our heritage assets by working with a huge network of volunteer Heritage Stewards. The project received funding and support from the Heritage Lottery Fund, English Heritage, Lincolnshire County Council, all local authorities within the county, Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service and the Diocese of Lincoln.
The Repair and Regeneration of 116 High Street, BostonThe Repair and Regeneration of 116 High Street, Boston
This is a Grade II* listed townhouse built in the early 18th century. It is a very fine building constructed in red brick with limestone dressings and with many original internal features surviving. William Garfit II (1700-1781) founded Lincolnshire's first private bank in this building in 1754 and it remained in use until 1891 when the bank was moved into the market place.
Website Links Situations Vacant Privacy & Copyright